Rural House in Feria (Badajoz)
La Fuentina is a two-storey house. In the upper floor there is a store-room, formerly a hay loft, and another room where the different compartments which were used to keep the harvested crop have been retained. On the ground floor, there is a comfortable sitting-room with a fireplace. It has got two other double bedrooms and a single one with a 105-cm bed. There is a fully equipped bathroom with shower and bath and a large well equipped kitchen / dining room .
In the landscaped garden there is a large patio with a sheltered area to have meals outside cooked on the built-in barbecue .
All rooms are large and comfortable, decorated with a combination of tradition and comfort, taking care of every detail and harmony, as our intention has been to offer rooms that invite you to relax, rest, and, above all, enjoy your stay. We hope it becomes an unforgettable experience which makes you come back again .
- Kitchen, cooker and microwave.
- Washing machine and dishwasher.
- Fireplaces in living room and kitchen.
- Bathroom with bath shower.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Single bedroom.
- Patio with diningarea and barbecue.
- Heating and airconditioning.
- Television and DVD.
- Private pool.
Low season: from September 16 to June 14. 110 € (VAT included ).
High season: from June 15 to September 15. 120 € (VAT included).
For more than 4 nights reservations, consult discounts.
What to visit?
- 15 km – Salvatierra de los Barros - Pottery museum.
- 20 km – Zafra(known as little seville).
- 20 km – Jerez de los Caballeros.
- 30 km – Almendralejo.
- 35 km – Llerena.
- 40 km – Ruinas romanas de Regina.
- 50 km – Fuentes de León (Cuevas).
- 50 km – Olivenza.
- 50 km – Mérida.
- 50 km – Parque natural de Cornalvo.
- 60 km – Mina de la Jayona (Fuente del Arco).
- 60 km – Badajoz.
- 60 km – Parque natural (Sierra de Aracena y picos de Aroche).
- 75 km – Portugal.
- 120 km – Parque natural Llanos de Cáceres y sierra de Fuentes.
- 120 km – Cáceres.
- 125 km – Trujillo.
- 130 km – Sevilla
- 170 km – Córdoba.